We are now (July 2020) open for bookings by new therapists, both talking therapists and body workers (massage, refloxology, reiki etc.).
We have conducted a full risk assessment of the building and the rooms and taken measures to keep you and your clients safe. These include:
- Extra cleaning of high-contact areas like door handles
- Installation of hand sanitiser dispensers at all entrances and signage
- Additional guidelines to therapists
The rooms are also both of a good size (the Lilac room is ‘medium’ size, and the Jade room is ‘large’) and social distancing of 2 metres can be easily maintained in both rooms.
We are aware of the extra requirements for massage therapists and other therapists working ‘hands-on’. This all takes extra time before and after the session, and to facilitate that we will be providing an extra 15 minutes free of charge at the beginning and/or end of your session.
We ask that therapists consult with their professional bodies and make their own decision on the best measures/protocols to follow when seeing clients. Some useful sources of guidance for this are:
- BACP guidelines
- Government guidance for close contact services
- The General Council for Soft Tissue Therapies (GCMT) guidelines
If you have any questions or would like to find out more please get in touch.